Here is the game walkthrough and cheats of puffle round-up. (Scroll down for the cheats and walkthrough of Sled racing)
(Click to enlarge):
Location: In the Plaza
1. Try to get the Puffles in a group before you chase them into the Pen. It is easier to gather them all and can help you catch more Puffles.
2. Different Colored Puffles move at different speeds. The Faster the Puffle the harder it is to catch it. The Purple and Black Puffles are the fastest Puffles. The Red and Blue Puffles are the Slowest Puffles.
3. Don’t chase Puffles when they are near the edge. They could run away which would lower your score.
4. If your time is relatively low, just let the other puffles escape by running them off the screen so that you can play in more levels.
5. When you finish a game your Time Leftover from the previous round carries on to the new round and is multiplied by the Amount of Puffles that you caught. This means the goal of the game is to catch as many Puffles in the Shortest Time possible.
6. Play as many rounds as you can. The more rounds that you play the more coins you receive. If you get bored after a while you can stop playing and collect your coins from the game.
How To Earn More Coins in Sled Racing
Location: This game is located at Ski Mountain. Here is a pic:
Object of the game: Beat other penguins by avoiding obstacles throughout each track.
Helpful Tips: Here is a list of helpful tips
1. Try to slide over the Blue Ice Patches. These Blue Ice Patches will increase your Speed greatly and give you a much better chance of winning the Sled Race.
2. Avoid Objects like the Logs made of Trees. These will knock you down off of your sled and give other penguins a chance to get ahead of you.
3. Try to stay in the Middle of the Track. It will give you a better advantage and will allow you to get to both sides instead of one. Always try to stay in the Middle.
4. Watch out before you jump over a Hill. Make sure that you will be able to dodge all of the Logs and other obstacles on the other Side of the Hill.